We are pleased to invite you to the International Conference on New Horizons in Education to be held in Rome, Italy, July 2-3, 2020. INTE conference is supported by Istanbul University - Cerrahpasa and other international universities.
The main aim of this congress is to bring scholars, researchers, educators, students, professionals and other groups interested in education to present their works in educational studies. This conference is now a well-known educational event worldwide and the number of paper submissions and attendees are increasing each year. Prospective presenters are encouraged to submit proposals for oral, poster and video presentations that offer new research and theoretical contributions in the field of education.
All accepted papers will be published in the Proceeding Book with ISBN and modified version of selected papers will be published in peer reviewed journals:
- TOJET (www.tojet.net) as a Special Issue which is indexed in ERIC, SOBIAD and Index Copernicus,
- TOJNED (www.tojned.net) indexed in SOBIAD and Index Copernicus
- TOJDEL www.tojdel.net) indexed in SOBIAD also optional (please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org):
- * Journal of Social Sciences Research in SCOPUS
- * DILEMAS CONTEMPORANEOS-EDUCACION POLITICA Y VALORES in WOS ESCI
- Education as Change (www.upjournals.co.za) (indexed in SSCI) (with additional fee)
- Problems of Education in the 21st Century (www.scientiasocialis.lt/pec) (indexed in Scopus and EBSCO) (with additional fee)
- Amazonia Investiga - ESCI Web of Science (additional fee)
- Scientica Iranica- SCI Expanded (additional fee)
You can submit your abstract through http://www.int-e.net or email at: email@example.com
For our all conferences please visit TASET at http://www.taset.net
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Rome, Italy, July 2-3, 2020.